03.12.2022

Neues Lied veröffentlicht: "VISITOR" von amadeus feat. DESIGNSIE


Spaßprojekt Liedaufnahme by AMAVISION feat. Designsie

Deeper Inhalt zum Umweltbewusstsein :)

Ein Lied bietet eine weitere schöne Möglichkeit, sich kreativ zu betätigen... .


 ..:: L Y R i C S ::.. 

Last night I walked in field Guess what I‘ve seen? Was a flying object in skies Hovering above me It opened a door An alien came out and I asked him: 

Where are you from in the milky way? Tell me about your star! Tell me about our galaxy And don’t make an alien war! 

Your planet is ugly Pollution Shock It must have been beautiful once How on earth did you screw everything up I have no hope any more 

Where are you from in the milky way? Tell me about your star! Tell me about our galaxy And don’t make an alien war! 

I must get out of here Don’t follow me That will not be so hard for you Because you cannot do it anyway Have fun with your extinction 

Where are you from in the milky way? Tell me about your star! Tell me about our galaxy And don’t make an alien war!

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen